Sandat Glamping Tents – Ubud Accommodations
Located conveniently only a 10-15 minute drive from the center of Ubud, guests at Sandat’s intimate resort will be treated to a number of wonderful perks and amenities.
- 5 Glamping (Glamorous + Camping) Safari Tents – Stylishly furnished with gorgeous views of the surrounding landscaped gardens and rice terraces
- 3 Eco-Lumbung – Two level structures with an open-air seating area and bathroom on the first floor, bedroom on the second floor, all stylishly furnished with views of the lush resort grounds
- 2 Pools – One for Tent guests, one for Lumbung guests
- Poolside Lounge Chairs and Umbrellas
- iPod Docking Station & Speaker
- Complimentary Shuttle Rides into Ubud (choose from 2 drop-off points) Daily from 8am to 10pm
- Complimentary Breakfast until 11:30am – Tea or Coffee, Water, Fruit, Eggs, Granola, Cereal, Muffins, Pastries, Fresh Bread, Assorted Jams, etc.
- Complimentary Welcome Drink & Snack
- Complimentary Room Service
- Onsite Restaurant with Full Bar – Open Daily for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Lounge Area with Couches, Books and Games
- Daily Room Cleaning
- Blowdryer & Shower Essentials
- Optional A/C
- 24 Hour Front Desk Assistance
Upon our arrival, we were quickly greeted, checked-in, and given a tour of the property and our room, Lumbung Barong. First off, I have to say that the property is absolutely stunning. Every detail of the layout and design has been carefully considered, and it’s truly the perfect mix of cozy, calming, stylish and luxurious.
We absolutely loved having our own private downstairs dining and seating area, and were charmed by the unique decor and consistently stellar service from the staff members.
With only 8 rooms, 2 separate pools and a somewhat remote setting, you’re pretty much guaranteed to enjoy plenty of privacy, peace and quiet. I’d highly recommend Sandat for honeymooning (or non-honeymooning) couples, or just friends looking for a relaxing getaway.
Using eco-structures that have zero environmental impact, including bamboo, mahogany, and thatch/cotton roofing, Sandat is a shining example of an eco-conscious business in Bali. Along with the natural surroundings, there are also no TVs or in-room phones (there’s a bell to ring if you need to alert staff!), a great reminder to step away from technology and enjoy the views around you!
We loved the convenience of the shuttle service, especially since the road leading to the resort is along steep, curvy hills and a bumpy dirt road, and can truly say it’s the best overall staff experience of anywhere else we’ve stayed in Bali. Breakfast was a delicious, luxurious treat, and like dining in a piece of fine artwork. From the dishes to the pastries to the stunning wooden tables, we guarantee it’ll be the best meal of your day, week, month, or even year.
Terima kasih to the staff for an unforgettable stay. We can’t wait to come back! For more information, please visit Sandat Glamping Tents or call +62 821-4408-1998.
Thank you for reading! If you’d like to review Sandat Glamping Tents, please comment below with your thoughts.
Photography by Peter Rimkus of Two Tank Photo.